#1 Thing You Need to Know from this:
No matter your industry, you can learn great insights on April 28 that will help fuel your next breakthrough thanks to top-notch experts from the fields of video game production, game strategy, art direction, sound design, and virtual reality.
A Bit Longer Explanation:
If you think video games are child's play, you might be missing the opportunity to find your next big breakthrough. Fortunately for you, the Red Stick Video Game Symposium is happening on Friday, April 28. Top-notch experts, video game execs, technology leaders, students, and the general community will gather for this daylong buffet of knowledge at LSU's Digital Media Center.
Most people don't realize that video games stand at the convergence of some powerful technologies. Virtual reality, 3-D animation, software development, gaming strategy, real-time collaboration, and audio design are just a few disciplines that come together. All of these can inform petrochemical manufacturing, construction, marketing and branding, education, and the service industry.
Take a look at the caliber of presenters and you'll understand what a gem this is for the Baton Rouge community. This collection of world-class talent is only found at the world's leading gaming conferences: the technical lead behind EA's gaming engine, three-time Academy Award nominee, VR artist, serial entrepreneurs, and people who've worked on our culture's biggest movies and game titles.
Need More? Read This and Click on the Link
The Red Stick Video Game Symposium 2017 brings the bleeding edge of the video game industry to the edge of the LSU campus. Enjoy this day filled with industry titans and what's emerging right here in Baton Rouge. Here's your chance to meet them and get mindblowing insights - for FREE!
Why Should You Attend?
- You want to learn about virtual reality, gaming strategy, and real-time collaboration
- You understand the video game industry can inform a wide variety of other industries
- You want to break into the video game industry
- You would like to meet the technical director for EA's Frostbite gaming engine
- You seek to recruit top notch LSU students
Help Us Spread the Word!
Suggested social media update for you to grab and use:
- Video games aren't child's play. On 4/28, learn how the tech behind them can create breakthroughs in your industry. http://bit.ly/redstickvg17
- Meet the technical lead behind @EA's Frostbite gaming engine and see a VR artistic performance on 4/28 http://bit.ly/redstickvg17
- The @RedStickFest Video Game Symposium is next level. Join us on Fri 4/28 at LSU http://bit.ly/redstickvg17
- Check out mind-blowing @LSU student projects and meet Baton Rouge local indie game studios at @RedStickFest on 4/28 http://bit.ly/redstickvg17